Monday, February 26, 2007

Let's Get Started!

I am definitely new to this whole blogging thing but it's time for me to learn. I will have to take baby steps so I hope you will have the patients to deal with the crudeness.

Alright, this blog is intended to be my online portfolio but it will also be my way of communicating my interests. To start off, I would like to show you some of my artwork that I developed in college using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. However, to keep things interesting, I am going to show you only one or two items per post to keep you hooked. Hopefully you enjoy and stay tuned.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Hey fellow graphic designer! I'm new to blogging myself. The whole idea of me putting my thoughts and whatnot out there for everyone to see feels kind of strange. Well anywho...I look forward to seeing your work.

*AaryN* said...

I really like your photos of the arch - the angle on it is much different from what we're used to seeing. Keep up the good work!

Matthew said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, fellow blogger! And nice shots of the Arch!

thomas said...

Graphic design 4eva!

looking forward to seeing the work.